The Guests we have on property right now have come for the fresh ocean air and solitude, which are quite relevant and necessary today. Please be assured that every decision we have made and will make is rigorously evaluated based on the well-being of our immediate and global community. The information contained here includes our:
1. Temporary changes to our operations,
2. Daily actions to provide safe, healthy and welcoming environments, and
3. Revised cancellation and change policies through April 30, 2020.
After careful consideration and in our efforts to adhere to state and national protocol, we have instituted the following temporary changes to operations:
- Upon your initial arrival at Beach House, please follow the directions posted on signs at our front doors to enter or cue for service.
- Housekeeping standards include the use of anti-viral cleaning solutions and other precautions.
- In-stay housekeeping is suspended; our housekeepers are not entering the rooms and suites during stays and are focused on thorough departure cleanings and pre-arrival cleanings.
- Requests for additional linens, towels, or supplies will be delivered to your front door; for Guest Services, please text 843-353-6514 or call 843-785-5126.
- The following amenities are closed: Tiki Hut, the Resort Pool, and the Fitness Center. The beach is open to resort guests and residents only. Guests are asked to adhere to state and federal guidelines by practicing proper social distancing while on the beach.
- The Porch is open for take-out and closed for in-restaurant dining. The hours are 7:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily. Please place your orders by texting 843-353-6514 or calling 843-785-2900. The current menus are below.
- Alcohol may be included in your take-out order.
- Take-out may be picked up from the Porch entrance or the Pool Deck.
- Charges will be settled to the Guest's folio without a signature; a service charge of 18% will be added.
- Service times may vary based on volume.
- Guest Services are limited to phone and electronic communications and requested deliveries.
In our efforts to provide safe, healthy, and welcoming environments, we are continuing to take the following daily actions:
- Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, lounge areas, locker rooms, fitness equipment and more.
- Providing hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the property.
- Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least three (3) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
In our efforts to provide peace of mind, we have revised our cancellation and change policies through April 30, 2020.
- Our Peace of Mind Policy applies to all reservations with arrival dates through April 30, 2020. Fees will not apply to reservation changes or cancellations made at least 48-hours before arrival. For our guests with existing reservations, the same applies.
- For our guests with reservations arriving after April 30, 2020, please know that we will continue to monitor the situation, and we will adjust our policies as appropriate.
We kindly request that you email us:
- Due to high call volume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 855-474-2882, but current wait times are longer than usual, and you will likely be asked to leave a message out of respect for your time.
I will continue to communicate as frequently and clearly as possible, especially if further action is necessary and when services return to normal.
Thank you in advance for your support.
While I understand these actions impact our experiences, the current situation warrants all of our attention and cooperation.